The next College Jurisprudence examination will be Friday, February 7, 2020.
The next Oral Practical examinations will be Sunday, February 9, 2020.
The deadline to register for the upcoming examinations is Friday, January 10, 2020.
Examination Applications must be received by the College’s office by the deadline. Late applications will not be accepted. Candidates should email their completed Examinations Application Form to email@example.com
- Review the CNPBC Examination Guidelines
To register for the College’s examinations, candidates must submit the following to the College:
- Completed Examinations Application Form
- Payment to the College of the examination fees: ($200 – Oral Practical examination; $100 – Jurisprudence examination)
- The candidate’s official transcript, which must be sent directly from an accredited naturopathic medical school to the College
- Photocopy of government issued photo identification (original to be presented on examination day)
NOTE: Applicants for registration must successfully complete the College’s Jurisprudence and Oral Practical examinations. Examinations from other jurisdictions are not accepted in place of this College’s examinations. For more information, see How to Apply to Register with the College.
The last College examinations were held on;
The Jurisprudence examination was on Friday, November 22, 2019.
The Oral Practical examinations were on Saturday, August 10th, 2019.
- Please note that examination results may take 6-8 weeks and will be emailed to candidates.
NOTE: Candidates should carefully review the application procedures outlined on the How to Apply to Register and use the forms provided. You must not practise naturopathic medicine in British Columbia, or use the restricted titles of “physician,” “doctor” or the abbreviation “Dr.”, until you have obtained full (practising) registration with the College and received a Certificate of Registration (Form 8).
If you have questions or concerns regarding this process, please contact the College by phone at 604-688-8236 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org